Wire harness assembly machine is widely used in electrical appliance and New energy source, It can install an intelligent station to complete various functions. When using an automatic wire harness assembly machine, there are many things to pay attention to. For the majority of users, the following aspects need to be mastered, and only in this way can we better complete the operation. Then let's briefly understand the test specification of wire harness assembly machine.
1. Turn on the main power switch of the terminal machine, and the power indicator light is on.
2. Pay attention to whether there is any obvious noise inside and outside the machine. if there is a suspension of work, ask the equipment maintenance staff to judge whether it is in need of maintenance.
4. Loading: install the terminal that needs to be hit, use the inner hexagon wrench to adjust the feed pressure plate, so that the terminal can pass easily, estimate whether the feeding position is suitable, if not, adjust it, use the inner hexagon wrench to loosen the feeder locking screw, screw the adjusting lever to adjust until the best condition, then lock the feeder locking screw and start the operation.
5. Test tension: after adjusting the OK, take the waste wire to try and test the tension. The main reference value can be seen in the "tension Test comparison Table". The specific operation steps are as follows: press and hold the tension test button to clear the zero, clip the terminal wire to be tested, and test it. If the measured tension is not within the standard range, please re-adjust the equipment maintenance staff until it reaches the standard value.
6. Trial production 10PCS sends IPQC to confirm the first piece, check OK, and then mass production can be carried out. During the production process, the operator must check whether the terminal is covered with glue, neck hanging and other defects, and carry out the terminal tension test every 1 hour.
7. After the completion of production, sort out the superior and inferior products, and clean up the environmental hygiene around the machinery and equipment.