Automatic terminal crimping machine can do wire harness processing fully automatic; the function includes cable cutting, end stripping and terminal crimping. They generally adopt standard modular design, and can add different functional countertops to complete the different requirements of wire harness assembly and processing, such as numbering tubes, waterproof seals, or heat-shrinkable tubes, etc. The automatic terminal crimping machine has the advantages of high speed, high efficiency and high terminal crimping effect, which can liberate the manual labor to engage in other input assembly production, so the automatic terminal crimping machine is widely used in home appliance harness and automobile wire harness processing industry.
1. International personalized design, the overall structure is solid and generous.
2. The use of industrial control computer operating system, the operation interface is simple and reasonable, can quickly grasp the operation of the machine. All parameters can be easily set and stored. The operation instructions are intuitive and simple.
3. Using real-time network bus system, high control precision, fast response, good stability and simple wiring.
4. The crimping machine adopts a series of motors with high crimping precision and strong stability.
5. Automatically adjust the crimping height of the die to fully realize automatic operation.
6. The full closed loop wire feeding system and synchronous belt feeding device are adopted to ensure no damage to the wire surface and improve the wire feeding accuracy.
7. Data management and storage optional QR code gun and QR code printer.
8. Unqualified products can be removed and recycled directly.
2. For safety reasons, when installing the chassis cover, it is not allowed to start the device without reliable locking or removal. When the chassis cover needs to be removed due to maintenance and other reasons, the power supply must be cut off first, and the gas source is insufficient before maintenance and other operations can be carried out.
3. When the machine is running automatically, do not put your hands in the moving position or between the terminal modules. If necessary, you should first stop the operation of the equipment, cut off the power, or start working after unplugging. Failure to follow the above principles and come into contact with the machine may lead to accidents.
4. Repair by more than two people, the maintenance must be greeted each other, to confirm safety, while carrying out maintenance.
5. In order to replace (wires, posts, terminal moulds, etc.) or clean, when you put your hand into the host body, the power supply must be cut off and the air source can be carried out.
6. When the terminal is broken down, the power of the connector must be disconnected and operated with tools such as tweezers. Do not put your hand directly into the connector and remove it.
7. Programmable controllers, sensors, drivers and other electrical appliances cannot be touched at will, otherwise the equipment may get out of control and cause accidents.